Get Helpful Waste Removal Tips from Clean Sweep Waste Removal
Waste Removal Experts in Banff and Surrounding Areas
Dedicated to ensuring complete customer satisfaction, Clean Sweep Waste Removal does our best to educate our customers prior to providing our services in the Bow Valley area. On this page, you will find some helpful waste removal tips and the answers to our most frequently asked questions. Should you not find the answer to your specific question listed here, please feel free to contact us directly via phone or email.
A Few Helpful Waste Removal Tips
- All loose litter must be bagged for containment purposes at the landfill. It can be very windy there, and they have the right to refuse loads.
- If you’re recycling, be sure your product is 100% contamination-free.
- Load your bins level with the top, so the products can be easily tarped and contained. Make sure your bin is ready for pick-up by closing the doors properly and securely.
- Please allow access to your bins for pick-up. Don’t stack anything against or next to the bins that may get damaged, as we’re not responsible for any damages!
- Be sure to let us know if your bin is to be dropped on an asphalt or concrete driveway.
A Few Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What do you haul?
A. Clean Sweep Waste Removal would be happy to haul any of the following for you:
- Construction waste for disposal and recycling
- Dry products that aren’t considered hazardous or toxic
Q. What don’t/can’t you haul?
A. Clean Sweep Waste Removal does not haul any of the following materials:
- Food waste
- Household chemicals
- Recyclable electronics
- Fluorescent tubes (must be disposed of at proper sites)